As you are planning your wedding playlist for every aspect of your big day, you might want some good old country music to complete the collection. If you are one of those brides who could do with a bit of country, then be sure to find nothing but the best country wedding songs to choose from. With country music, you get it all. From sentimental songs with all the right words, to country pop that will move your guests to the dance floor.
You don't have to look too far to find all the right songs either. We have here some of the most popular country wedding songs to capture the magic of your big day. From first dance songs, to songs for father daughter dance, and even songs for the wedding reception. Recommended by Wedding Forward, look at this as your ultimate guide to country love song for weddings.
1. Dan + Shay, Justin Bieber - 10,000 Hours: This lovely number from Justin Bieber and Dan + Shay is a sentimental love song that would be great for a first dance song. The type of song that will put a smile on your lover's face as you dance with her in your arms.
2. Florida Georgia Line - Blessings: For the man in love, this is another number that would make a great first dance. The lyrics tell the story of a man who knows that he has chosen the right woman to spend the rest of his life with, happy.
3. Blake Shelton - Nobody but You: In this duet with Gwen Stefani, Blake Shelton gives us a beautiful song that would fit any aspect of the wedding dedicated to the love that the couple share. The kind of love that country music was made for.
4. Marshmello& Kane Brown - One Thing Right: If you're looking for country pop that you and your guests will enjoy on the dance floor, then try this one. This song by Kane Brown and Marshmello definitely gets this one thing right. It's a song that hits all the right spots from the lyrics to the tune and you wouldn't want to miss adding it to your playlist of wedding songs country.
5. Chase Rice - Eyes on You: As a first dance song, processional song, recessional, or just playing in the background at interludes. This is the type of country song that you will want playing at your wedding. You will definitely have your eyes on your loved one throughout this one special day in time, in your lives.
6. The Bones - Maren Morris: It would be hard to find another song that captures the love between two people in this way. The kind of love without a crack in the foundation, the type with good bones. This is the type of love we all dream of.
7. Diamonds or Twine - Ryan Hurd: Even though they say diamonds are a girl's best friend, this song from Ryan Hurd insists that with love, it doesn't matter if it's diamond or twine. And he might just be right.
8. Love Someone - Brett Eldredge: This magnificent love song says it sure feels good to love someone. And we say it feels good to listen to such a song that captures the love that we feel for that special someone. We think that you will like it too.
9. Yours - Russell Dickerson: With an Academy of Country Music nomination for Song of the Year, you can be sure that this song has that country twang we all adore. If you're looking forward to that magical first or last dance, then have a go at this tune.
10. God Gave Me to You - Blake Shelton: Another one from Blake Shelton, this song has all the lyrics you would want if you see your partner as a gift straight from God above.
11. To Make You Feel My Love - Garth Brooks: Whether you choose to play this version or the one by Adele or even Billy Joel. One thing is certain, you would be playing one hell of a love song.
12. Amazed - Lonestar: And what country playlist would be complete without this golden oldie from Lonestar. The number one song for that person you want to spend the rest of your life with.
You will surely want nothing but the best country wedding songs to be played on your big day, and this is what we have strived to give you. Choose the one that best fits your taste, be it for the first dance, or the dance that will last all night.