The star-studded lineup of Usher, Nick Jonas and Jeff Daniels stopped by The Tonight Show last night, Nov. 10, to play the old TV game show classic Pyramid with Jimmy Fallon. The "Yeah" singer teamed up the Dumb and Dumber To star while Jonas joined Fallon.
Here is what we learned from the bout in the video below:
1. Daniels cannot dance (2:20).
2. Jonas does not know a single gangster film because, as Fallon says, "He's 15 years old" (3:20).
3. Fallon picked some bad lines to reference Goodfellas (3:48).
4. Jonas takes a canteen to work (6:12).
5. Daniels does not know much about R&B/soul music, which is probably a good thing since he cannot dance (7:19).
Jonas dropped his second solo album, a self-titled release, yesterday. It is the follow-up to 2004's Nicolas Jonas.
"For Jonas, the new sound works well: He's sweetly confident while singing about all the adult lust that he has been suppressing in his music for years," Rolling Stone wrote about the new album, giving it three out of five stars. "He's even better with a co-star — check the dark electro cut 'Numb,' with rising rapper Angel Haze, and the arena-pop anthem 'Avalanche,' with Demi Lovato."
Usher is currently in the middle of his exhaustive UR Experience tour. The artist recently said he is taking his time with his next album, UR.
"The album isn't scheduled anymore. I've basically taken it back. I'm taking my time with it," he told Billboard. "At the end of the day, all of this is just about having fun. You get in the studio [and] go with how you feel."
Fans can see Daniels on the silver screen this Friday, Nov. 14, in Dumb and Dumber To as well as on HBO's The Newsroom.