Kings Of Leon Finalize Music City Food + Wine Festival 'Harvest Night' Details [SCHEDULE]
Kings of Leon have finalized details for their co-founded Nashville event Music City Food + Wine Festival.
The band and several other prominent artists will play on Harvest Night, Sept. 20.
A press release billed the event as "an evening that brings together signature dishes from world — renowned chefs and live performances by distinguished artists, celebrating the music of Nashville."
KOL's Nathan Followill released a statement in advance of the event.
"Harvest Night is going to be a fun night of food, music, drinks and more drinks," he said. "Expect a surprise or two, and come hungry and thirsty!"
The bill includes:
- Kings of Leon
- Michael McDonald
- Jamey Johnson
- Charles Kelley
- Hunter Hayes
- Ashley Monroe
- Brendan Benson
- Jessie Baylin
- Billy Joe Shaver
- Bobby Bare, Sr.
- Bobby Bare, Jr.
- Clare Bowen
- The McCrary Sisters
- Moon Taxi
- The Watson Twins
Each performer will sing and/or play songs "representative of Music City" and will be backed by studio band The Long Players.
The following chefs will also be showing off dishes:
- Sean Brock (Husk)
- Ashley Christensen (AC Restaurants)
- Tyler Florence (Chef & TV personality)
- Amanda Freitag (Empire Diner)
- Michael Hudman & Andy Ticer (Andrew Michael Italian Kitchen & Hog and Hominy)
- Mike Lata (FIG & The Ordinary)
- Tim Love (Lonesome Dove Western Bistro, Woodshed Smokehouse, Queenie's Steakhouse, Love Shack & White Elephant Saloon)
- Masaharu Morimoto (Morimoto Restaurants)
- Aaron Sanchez (Chef & TV Personality)
- Alon Shaya (Domenica)
- Frank Stitt (Chef & Restaurateur)
- Michael Symon (Chef, Restaurateur & TV Personality)
- Levon Wallace (Proof on Main)
- Jonathan Waxman (Adele's by Jonathan Waxman & Barbuto)
- Andrew Zimmern (Chef & TV Personality)
Click here for more event information.