Gucci Mane remains behind bars, but that hasn't stopped him from releasing music. Without warning, he dropped a new mixtape today titled King Gucci. After remixing Fetty Wap's "Trap Queen," he enlisted the hot new rapper for a MetroBoomin-produced track called "Still Selling Dope," in which they talk about continuing to deal drugs even though they are famous and have money.
"Cash smell like cocaina, got Febreeze for all my cheese / And I care less 'bout what you think of me, it's 40K to link with me / 15K to drink with me, 10 bands just to smoke with me / Prayin' to the trap god that this boss don't get knocked, hopefully / 50 bands, Hammer pants, watch that fine ho dance for me / No this not my fetish bitch, but I got ice all over me," Gucci raps.
In addition to Fetty Wap, King Gucci features contributions from Riff Raff, PeeWee Longway, Young Scooter, Migos and more with production coming courtesy of TM88, Chief Keef, FKi, Zaytoven and more.
While locked up, Guwop has managed to keep himself relevant by releasing a handful of projects and sharing letters with his fans. Most recently he revealed that he has an album with Diplo in the works.
Check out "Still Selling Dope" below (via HotNewHipHop), and let us know what you think in the comments section!
Gucci Mane - Still Selling Dope Feat. Fetty Wap (Prod. By MetroBoomin)
King Gucci Tracklist
01. King Gucci Feat. Dj Scream & Dj Drama (Prod. By Tarentino)
02. Still Selling Dope Feat. Fetty Wap (Prod. By Metro Boomin)
03. Real Dope Boy Feat. PeeWee Longway, Young Scooter (Prod. By Tarentino)
04. Got Her Drunk (Prod. By Sharptastic)
05. Ice Cream Feat. Migos (Prod. By Zaytoven)
06. Put Some Wood In Her (Prod. By FKI)
07. Smart Mouth (Prod. By Chief Keef)
08. Saran Wrap Feat. Quavo (Prod. By Phenom the Don)
09. I Hate Hoes Feat. Lil Flash (Prod. By DJ Plugg)
10. I'm Too Much Feat. RiFF RAFF (TM88)