Rita Ora may be doing great as an X-Factor UK judge, but she and her sister are currently in a stressful situation due to a burglary trial of a man who is accused of stealing from their home. The two were asked to provide more evidence for the trial, and may even appear in court, Evening Standard reported.

It was confirmed by Prosecutor Mark Kinsey that the "Body On Me" singer and her sister Elena, "may be required" to provide evidence at the trial. Aside from the singer's statement, the home's CCTV footage could be used as an evidence in the case.

Charaf Eddine Elmoudden of Stonebridge, 26, is accused of stealing clothes, jewelery, iPhones and Apple Mac computers worth £200,000 ($280,620) from the star's Harlesden house in November last year.

The accused man pleaded not guilty to the Harrow Crown Court for burglary in Ora's north-west London home. Elmoudden, who appeared in court wearing a white, long-sleeve top and light blue jeans on Monday before Judge John Anderson, was remanded into custody until June 6 for the trial, Mirror UK reported. Said trial is expected to last up to three days.

Aside from the burglary of Ora's £1.3 million ($1,824,030) six-bedroom semi-detached house, Simon Cowell's home was also targeted by thieves a week after the incident on Ora's property. The fellow X-Factor judge's home is just less than four miles from that of Ora's and it is speculated that the two crimes are connected.

According to NME, the Metropolitan Police confirmed that there is "one strand of the investigation" and that they may be a victim of a professional gang that is responsible for a string of recent nearby burglaries.

The "I Will Never Let You Down" singer was left "very shaken" after the incident and has "increased her personal security."

"Of course, she's scared about her safety and the safety of her family," a source said according to The Sun.