YouTube Reveals Top 10 Most Viewed Christmas Videos: Justin Bieber, Mariah Carey Lead
YouTube has revealed the top 10 Christmas videos on the video sharing service. Justin Bieber tops the list, but also led by familiar faces such as Mariah Carey and Pentatonix.
Young Justin Bieber tops the list with nearly 262 million views on his winter love song "Mistletoe." Mariah Carey's classic "All I Want For Christmas Is You" follows close behind with 251 million views and counting. Wham! makes an appearance at three with their own unforgettable "Last Christmas" that has racked up almost 203 million views.
The dream team of Mariah Carey and Justin Bieber on a "superfestive" remake of "All I Want For Christmas Is You" comes in at No. 4.
Pentatonix have the most entries on the list with videos at No. 5, 7 and 10.
This isn't all that YouTube has been doing around the holiday. Almost 20 classic John Legend songs have been officially uploaded to YouTube including "Imagine," "Jealous Guy," 'Woman," "Working Class Hero" and season favorite "Happy Xmas (War Is Over)." They all come from the 2003 DVD release of Lennon Legend.
On YouTube Red, they released a special titled The Keys of Christmas that featured some high-profile music names such as Mariah Carey, DJ Khaled, Fifth Harmony, Ciara and Bebe Rexha.
Find the full list of videos and get into the spirit with all of them below.
1. Justin Bieber, "Mistletoe"
2. Mariah Carey "All I Want For Christmas Is You"
3. Wham!, "Last Christmas"
4. Justin Bieber and Mariah Carey, "All I Want For Christmas Is You"
5. Pentatonix, "Little Drummer Boy"
6. Ariana Grande, 'Santa Tell Me"
7. Pentatonix, "Carol of the Bells"
8. Shakin' Stevens, "Merry Christmas Everyone"
9. James Corden 'Carpool Karaoke,' "All I Want For Christmas Is You"
10. Pentatonix, "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen"