Macklemore & Ryan Lewis have revealed the complete, or so we hope, tracklist for their new album This Unruly Mess I've Made. Like Kanye West in recent weeks and others before him, the pair decided to share the tracklist on Instagram via a written note. The star-packed LP features the likes of Ed Sheeran, Leon Bridges, Anderson .Paak, DJ Premier and famous actor and occasional rapper and DJ Idris Elba.
One iteration of the tracklist already made its way online earlier this month, but this seems much more complete. The album contains 13 songs in total.
The pair has already released their fun, "Thrift Shop" follow-up "Downtown," "Kevin" with Leon Bridges, "Growing Up" with Ed Sheeran and the controversial "White Privlege II." The latter has caused some uproar after it called out other white artists like Miley Cyrus and Iggy Azalea for appropriating black culture in Macklemore's eyes. It has sparked a new discussion of race in hip-hop and appropriation of hip-hop culture by white artists, though the spurts of 140 characters do not always seem to deliver the most eloquent responses.
This Unruly Mess I've Made will be released on Feb. 26. See the complete tracklist below. They just released their new song "Spoons,"which you can listen to below.
This Unruly Mess I've Made Tracklist:
1. Light Tunnels feat. Mike Slap
2. Downtown feat. Eric Nally, Melle Mel, Kool Moe Dee, and Grandmaster Caz
3. Brad Pitt's Cousin feat. ft. XP
4. Buckshot feat. KRS-One and DJ Premier
5. Growing Up feat. Ed Sheeran
6. Kevin feat. Leon Bridges
7. St. Ides
8. Need to Know feat. Chance the Rapper
9. Dance Off feat. Idris Elba and Anderson .Paak
10. Let's Eat feat. XP
11. Bolo Tie feat. YG
12. The Train feat. Carla Morrison
13. White Privilege II feat. Jamila Woods