You never know what you had until they are gone. That is how many Americans are feeling with outgoing President Barack Obama. His approval ratings are at a several year high and with the options in this election, many are wondering what they will be missing with the current president. He has been the nation's first social media president and has been quite good at it. Part of this has been his remarkably good taste in music, which he periodically shares in the form of Spotify playlists. He just shared his workout playlist, which contains tracks by the likes of Jay Z, Beyoncé, Icona Pop and more.
The 10-track mix has other tunes like Sting's "If You Love Somebody Set Them Free," Beyoncé's aptly titled "Get Me Bodied," Bob Marley's "Could You Be Loved" and Nina Simone "Sinnerman."
Bump this playlist and see if you can get as fit as Barack and school fools on the basketball court. Now we just need the workout playlist from Michelle. Those arms though.
1. Black Eyed Peas, "Let's Get It Started" (Spike Mix)
2. Nina Simone, "Sinnerman"
3. Sting, "If You Love Somebody Set Them Free"
4. Isley Brothers, "Live It Up, Parts 1 & 2,"
5. Icona Pop, "Emergency"
6. Forro in the Dark, "Perro Loco"
7. Beyonce, "Get Me Bodied" (Extended Mix)
8. Jay Z & Drake, "Off That"
9. Bob Marley and the Wailers, "Could You Be Loved"
10. Courtney Barnett, "Elevator Operator"