Singer, songwriter, Ordained Minister, A & R / Radio Promotions Director, TV show producer and E-Sweets Candy company co-owner Bev McCann is also a wife, mom and grandmother. Now this busy lady has added another hat to the list that she wears - that of a management company owner. Bev has officially opened the doors to Bev McCann and Friends, a full service artist management company.
BM &F is a way for McCann to share her passion for southern gospel music. Her client list is already impressive, even in the early days of the company...
- Jim Sheldon, known as the Positive Cowboy, is regularly seen on the popular Television program The Music City Show.
- Gene McDonald is a phenomenal Bass singer who has been performing on Gaither Homecoming videos since 1994.
- Cambell and Crowley is a Gospel Duet ministry based in Beckley, West Virginia that was founded in 1983 by tenor Larry Rowley.
- The Lori Jonathan Trio is a family group from New York that sounds as though they were born and raised in the south.
- Rachel Taylor is a young soloist who recently recorded a duet with Jim Sheldon.
- Sarah Collins, born and raised in Southern Indiana, doesn't ever remember a time that she didn't want to sing about Jesus. Accepting a call to minister in any way that she can for the Lord lead her, she started singing again and hasn't looked back.
- Rod Truman is a walking miracle. The former basketball coach is a kidney and pancreas transplant patient and a cancer survivor who died in the hospital after a 56 hour coma.
In a press release, Bev talked about her new venture, saying, "I’m extremely excited about the doors that God is opening. The concerts and music that we’re doing and the new adventures that are taking us through this year are exciting. It is incredible to know that when you think doors are closing they are being opened. When you have your life in God’s hands, God is opening doors and giving you new directions. We’re going to be doing projects in California next year, so we are grateful for the things that are coming our way. We have lots of fun when we are all together. I am totally amazed of what God is doing for me and everybody else. I am thrilled to be a part of this ministry."