Exclusives - Lists
Concert Summer Tour 2014 Powered by Camplified - Official Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
Like Us on Facebook
Camplified Summer Tour Contest (the "Contest") starts on Tuesday, February 11, 2014, at 12 p.m., EST and ends on May 15, 2014, at 7 p.m., EST ("Contest Period").
Sponsor: Camplified - Primary Wave Music
116 E 16th Street - 9th Floor NY NY 10003
1. ELIGIBILITY. Contest is open to musicians age 13 years and older. Winners under the legal age of majority in their state of residence (18, except in AL and NE: 19, and MS: 21) must have their parent or legal guardian’s permission to enter and must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian on the Tour (defined below). Employees of Camplified, Primary Wave and Music Times, LLC, and its (their respective) parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotion and advertising agencies, and members of their immediate family (defined as spouse and parent, children and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household, whether or not related, of such employees, are not eligible to enter or win.
2. HOW TO ENTER. During the Contest Period, go to http://www.musictimes.com/contest (the “Contest Site”) and follow the on-screen instructions. You will be invited to complete an Official Entry Form and submit all required information on the submission page of the Contest Site (the “Entry”). When you complete your e-mail address in the "E-mail" line on the submission page, that e-mail address will be automatically sent to Mailchimp to register for the Music Times newsletter. You will be required to "confirm" your newsletter subscription when it comes through via e-mail. This completes the Entry process. Liking and following Camplified and Music Times on social media sites is encouraged, but not required as part of the Entry process.
3. ENTRY/SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS. All information in your Entry must be complete to be eligible, including confirming your email address.
By submitting your Entry, you agree that your Entry conforms to these Official Rules and that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may disqualify your Entry for any reason at any time, including if it determines, in its sole discretion, that your Entry fails to conform to these Official Rules in any way or otherwise contains unacceptable content as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
By submitting an Entry, you hereby grant permission for the Entry to be posted on www.camplified.com, www.musictimes.com or other websites of Sponsor’s choice. You agree that Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for any unauthorized use of Entries by third parties. Released Parties do not guarantee the posting of any Entry. You agree that you will not use the Entry for any other purpose, including, without limitation, posting the Entry to any online social networks, without the express consent of Sponsor in each instance.
4. JUDGING. All eligible Entries received by Sponsor will be judged by a a team of scout coordinators that are staff members of Music Times and Camplified. Prize awards are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION. Judges’ and Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to this Contest. Potential winners will be notified by telephone, mail and/or email and will be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release (unless prohibited by law) and any other documents required by Sponsor, which must be returned within 14 days of the date appearing on the prize notification. Return of a prize notification as undeliverable, failure to sign and return requested documentation within the specified time period, the inability of Sponsor to contact a potential winner within a reasonable time period or noncompliance with these Official Rules by any potential winner will result in disqualification and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, the prize may be awarded to a runner-up. If any potential winner is an eligible minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winners set forth herein.
7. PRIZES. Winner(s) will receive a spot on the 2014 Camplified Summer Tour, artists are given a set, followed by a meet and greet after the concert. Backline will be provided as well as a full sound and production crew. Each Winner will get a thorough sound check prior to each concert. Dates of concerts are to be determined by Sponsor. The Winner receives everything the bands get who pay to be on the tour – with the exception of transportation, hotel and SPONSTOUR - (under the payment fees for tours). Winner will receive a contract outlining what Camplified provides for the Winner. Winners may not substitute, assign or transfer prize or redeem prize for cash, but Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. Winners are responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes, if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS. By participating, you agree: (a) to abide by these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor and judges, which shall be final and binding in all respects relating to this Contest; (b) to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, Music Times, LLC, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and the respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and representatives of the forgoing (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from your participation in the Contest or any Contest-related activity or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any awarded prize and (c) to the use of your name, voice, performance, photograph/video, image and/or likeness for programming, advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter known, worldwide and on the Internet, and in perpetuity by Sponsor and its designees, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) or additional consents from you or any third party and without prior notice, approval or inspection, and to execute specific consent to such use if asked to do so. You agree not to release any publicity or other materials on you own or through someone else regarding your participation in the Contest without the prior consent of the Sponsor, which it may withhold in its sole discretion.
9. OWNERSHIP/USE OF ALL ENTRIES. By submitting an Entry, you hereby grant to Sponsor, and to its licensees, successors and assigns, and any person or entity acting on its behalf, the irrevocable right and license to use, publish, exploit, modify, edit, transmit and distribute the Entry, including, without limitation, the names and likenesses of any persons or locations embodied therein, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, worldwide, in perpetuity for purposes without compensation, permission or notification to you or any third party.
10. GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION. The Contest and these Official Rules are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the State of New York (as distinguished from the choice of law rules) and the United States of America applicable to contracts made and performed entirely in New York and where the relevant contacts are with such state. Except where prohibited, as a condition of participating in this Contest, each Participant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, the Prizes awarded, or the determination of the Official Winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. You further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties entire liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorneys' fees and/or experts' fees and costs. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages and you further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. MISCELLANEOUS. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, inaccurate, stolen, delayed, misdirected, undelivered, or garbled Entries; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing or judging of Entries, the announcement of the prize, the incorrect uploading of any Contest-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to any person and/or his/her computer related to or resulting from participating in this Contest or use of the Contest Site. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Contest or website, who act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated Entries will be void. Should any portion of the Contest be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of Entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winner from all eligible, non-suspect Entries received prior to action taken using the judging procedure outlined above.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
13. REQUEST FOR WINNERS’ LIST. For a list of winners (available after June 15th, 2014), send a self-addressed, stamped, envelope by August 1st, 2014 to: Camplified Summer Tour 2014 Contest Winner, 116 E 16th Street – 9th Floor NY NY 10003.