'Fifty Shades Darker' Soundtrack Tracklist: Sia, Zayn, Taylor Swift, Halsey Featured
Fifty Shades Darker has unveiled the tracklist for its star-studded soundtrack. Among those contributing songs to the OST include Sia, Halsey, Zayn and Taylor Swift.
Fans already heard the surprise Zayn & Taylor Swift collaboration "I Don't Wanna Live Forever," which has become the title song for OST. There is plenty more new music from big name stars as well. Halsey, Tove Lo, John Legend and The-Dream all contribute songs on their own.
Nick Jonas and Nicki Minaj have a collaboration titled "Bom Bidi Bom." Other interesting names on the OST include Kygo, Frances and Anderson East.
The soundtrack has a lot to live up. The 2015 soundtrack for Fifty Shades Of Grey netted some major hits like The Weeknd's "Earned It" and Ellie Goulding's "Love Me Like You Do." The compilation has gone on to sell over 2 million copies worldwide after debuting at No. 2 on the Billboard album charts.
Find the complete tracklist below that was announced on the movie's socials today. Fifty Shades Darker and the soundtrack both will be released on Feb. 10.
1. I Don't Wanna Live Forever (Fifty Shades Darker) - ZAYN & Taylor Swift
2. Not Afraid Anymore - Halsey
3. Pray - JRY (feat. Rooty)
4. Lies in the Dark - Tove Lo
5. No Running From Me - Toulouse
6. One Woman Man - John Legend
7. Code Blue - The-Dream
8. Bom Bidi Bom - Nick Jonas & Nicki Minaj
9. Helium - Sia
10. Cruise - Kygo (feat. Andrew Jackson)
11. The Scientist - Corinne Baily Rae
12. They Can't Take That Away From Me - Jose James
13. Birthday - JP Cooper
14. I Need a Good One - The Avener (feat. Mark Asari)
15. Empty Pack Of Cigarettes - Joseph Angel
16. What Would It Take - Anderson East
17. What Is Love? - Frances
18. On His Knees - Danny Elfman
19. Making It Real - Danny Elfman