There are quite a few artists gearing to release new albums in the coming months before the end of the year. Lady Gaga is one of those with that comes with most cache and hype since it will be her first since 2013's Artpop, which was not as well received as her previous work. Now the pressure is on to put out another great pop album after her forays into classical and jazz over the past three years. There have been plenty of clues about what is to come on the album including whom she has worked with on the project. We put together a list of sevem important details that are already known about the upcoming project.
1. She has a song with Florence Welch potentiall titled "Hey Girl." Not much more is known about the track, but these two incredibly talented musicians should make something special.
2. She is back with RedOne. The singer and producer combined for some of her biggest hits like "Bad Romance," "Poker Face," "Alejandro," "Judas" and "Monster." They have done at least eight songs together according to RedOne in an interview with People. That does not mean all of them will make the album, but it is a sign that plenty of hits are on the way.
3. She has a song with Beck. It may not make that much sense on the surface, but she has shown herself to be quite versatile and so has Beck, so this could be a curveball on the album.
4. It could be out by the end of the year. The RedOne said in an interview that the album should be out by the end of the year. Gaga and her camp haven't confirmed it, but she already released her first single "Perfect Illusion" and are reportedly in talks to do the Super Bowl halftime show. The timing seems right.
5. Father John Misty is on the album. This may be the strangest of them all to try and put Father John on a pop album, but it could also be a slower, more personal record.
6. Elton John has been writing songs with her. Their friendship has blossomed over the past few years and grown into a professional relationship. They have written a few songs together including the track "Room In My Heart," which is registered on BMI.
7. The lead single was "Perfect Illusion." That is obvious, but the dance-pop tune showed that Lady Gaga was back to her old ways. The fame monsters were happy to see her back as well and it appears as though she has her mojo back. With Mark Ronson, Bloodpop, Josh Homme and Kevin Parker on that one, she had plenty of help to create a hit and there is no reason to believe that the rest of the album shouldn't be the same.